PM> Install-Package jQuery.Validation.Unobtrusive.Native.MVC5
For an MVC 4 project go here or run the following command in the Package Manager Console:
PM> Install-Package jQuery.Validation.Unobtrusive.Native.MVC4
For an MVC 3 project go here or run the following command in the Package Manager Console:
PM> Install-Package jQuery.Validation.Unobtrusive.Native.MVC3
For all intents and purposes the 3 packages are identical. The MVC 3 package lacks one extra parameter available for
TextBoxFor which it shipped first with MVC 4 but that should be the only difference.
If you want to get the source, it can be found on GitHub.
1.3.0 / 2015-11-27
- Added EnumDropDownListFor support for MVC 5.1 (thanks to thanks to Ryan Kenney)
1.2.0 / 2015-06-08
- Added support for RegularExpression, MaxLength, MinLength and FileExtensions attributes (thanks to Ben Duguid for this)
1.1.2 / 2015-01-07
- Moved from System.Web.Mvc namespace to System.Web.Mvc.Html in line with MVC's built in extension methods.
1.1.1 / 2014-05-27
1.1.0 / 2013-10-04
- Added support for PasswordFor, previously missing.
1.0.0 / 2013-09-04
- Fix to allow usage of EditorTemplates (thanks to @DavidCarroll for this)
- Given major version number now that the rough edges have been dealt with.
0.4.1 / 2013-08-25
- Now possible to override generated data attributes with those passed in htmlAttributes parameter.
0.4.0 / 2013-08-14
- All missing helpers now covered (TextArea / ListBox etc)
- Switch to new mechanism to support users implementing their own custom validations
- Included demo of custom validations implementation
0.2.0 / 2013-08-07
- Initial release
- Included demo of dynamic content using Knockout.
0.1.0 / 2013-07-29
- Beta release - not fully featured